1. All Straits Times Run in the Park 2013 participant applicants must submit their registration and entry fee payment online through the web application or website below: www.starevent.sg. Participants must print the registration confirmation page following successful registration on line as this confirmation will be required to be presented at the Race Pack collection.
2. All race entries are based on a first-come first-served basis unless otherwise stated.
3. Once the Registration Form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for any reason.
4. Completion of the Registration Form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Straits Times Run in the Park 2013.
5. Only registered runners wearing assigned bib numbers will be allowed on the race courses. Bib numbers positioned front top center MUST be worn throughout the entire race. The bib number MUST be visible at all times. Do not cut or fold the runner number. Do not deface running numbers with stickers, markers, or any writing.
7. Race timings will be recorded using B-Tag, an electronic tag that is to be attached to the runners' bib.
8. Changes to race tee sizes will not be entertained. Participants must adhere to the race tee sizes they registered for.
9. Participants must run on the designated route for the entire Race. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.